Maskara Shorties is an outdoor film festival screening short films made by seasoned and fresh filmmakers. It is not a competition as we want to encourage limitless creativity among filmmakers. Be offbeat, be bold, be what you wanna be.
MASKARA SHORTIES 2014. Rumah Pena, Kuala Lumpur
1. Deadline will be announce in 2014. Subscribe to our Facebook page for the announcement:
2. All non-Malay/English films must have Malay/English sub-titles.
3. Films must be submitted on DVDs. Submit TWO DVDs per story.
4. DVDs should be labeled with the title, running-time and contact email and phone number.
5. You MUST email us firstname.lastname@example.org stills or press kits. a) Filmmaker Biodata + photo b) Film Title c) Poster e) Set Photos f) Et Cetera. Use Subject MASKARA SHORTIES for for your e-mail.
6. Sol-jah reserves the rights to use the press materials from the film for promotional purposes.
7. Sol-jah is permitted to retain DVD copies of each film selected as part of our festival library and for media educational use.
8. You are encouraged to upload a trailer or clip of your film on youtube.
9. You may submit more than one film, but each one must be on a separate DVD set.
10. If you would like to make sure that we received your submission, please enclose a self-address, stamped postcard which we will send back to you as your confirmation.
11. No fee for submission.
12. There won't be any winners and losers as Maskara Shorties is not a competition.
13. The running time of your film MUST be 10 minutes or less.
1. Film selection for the Festival will be made by the Festival Committee.
2. We dictate no specific themes. Be creative.
3. We cannot be held liable for DVDs which may be lost or damaged.
Email us, and we will give you address to submit your DVD.
Vovin [nazri123456789ATgmail.com]. Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
Tok Rimau [tokrimauATgmail.com] Johor Bahru