May 26, 2010
Maskara Shorties 2009
Maskara Shorties 2008
MASKARA SHORTIES AUG 7, 2010. Rumah Pena, Kuala Lumpur
1. Films must have been submitted before July. 14, 2010
2. All non-Malay/English films must have Malay/English sub-titles.
3. Films must be submitted on DVDs. Submit TWO DVDs per story.
4. DVDs should be labeled with the title, running-time and contact email and phone number.
5. You MUST email us stills or press kits. a) Filmmaker Biodata + photo b) Film Title c) Poster e) Set Photos f) Et Cetera
6. Sol-jah reserves the rights to use the DVDs and press materials from the film for promotional purposes.
7. Sol-jah is permitted to retain DVD copies of each film selected as part of our festival library and for media educational use.
8. You are encouraged to upload a trailer or clip of your film on youtube.
9. You may submit more than one film, but each one must be on a separate DVD set.
10. If you would like to make sure that we received your submission, please enclose a self-address, stamped postcard which we will send back to you as your confirmation.
11. No fee for submission.
12. There won't be any winners and losers as Maskara Shorties is not a competition.
13. The running time of your film MUST be 10 minutes or less.
Films must be postmark by the following deadline:
• Deadline – July 14, 2010
• Maskara Shorties – August 7, 2010. 8pm. Rumah Pena, Kuala Lumpur.
1. Film selection for the Festival will be made by the Festival Committee.
2. We dictate no specific themes. Be creative.
3. We cannot be held liable for DVDs which may be lost or damaged.
Send Materials To:
44-1 Jalan 8/23E Taman Danau Kota
Off Jalan Genting Klang
53300 Setapak Kuala Lumpur
tel: 4143 6180
at 7:33 AM Posted by Tok Rimau